Wednesday 14 December 2011

Archie on a mission

Recently, thanks to Christmas being on the approach, we have had a lot of folks staying over to see Archie before Santa comes. What has struck me is the amount of people that have said his eye oscillation is in decline. How does that work? He seems no different to me but then again I see him every day and think, due to my PND neurosis, that it looks worse.

The eye doctors were very impressed with him when we last visited and I should latch onto that seeing as he doesn’t need glasses and is otherwise fit and well.

He's on a mission now to destroy everything in reach so I have a distinct feeling his vision is decidedly fine.

Before my next update please look at Nystagmus Network website - link over there >>

Thank you so much for supporting us!

Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment